Mr. Rohit Sinha stated that 82% of Engineering Students complete the course to find that they actually lack the necessary employability skills. His workshop is designed to bridge the gap between myth and reality. He assured the students that at the end of the program they will be able to:
1. Look at engineering with interest and passion.
2. Have increased confidence in seeing themselves through the career they have chosen.
3. Achieve increased creativity and collaborative outcomes.
4. Develop leadership skills.
5. See an improvement in teamwork, creativity and communication skills.